What We Do
Karen Gold Law, PC, located in Beverly Hills, represents people and families throughout California who have been seriously injured or have died as a result of the negligence or bad actions of others.
How We Get There
We treat each client like a cherished family member and do our best to go above and beyond to ensure that whatever can be done is done. Our goal is to build a strong foundation for your case from the outset and do all possible to maximize the results.
No Upfront Fees
We will do everything legally necessary to get you the compensation you deserve. There are no upfront fees, and if Karen Gold Law, PC does not win your case, you pay nothing.
Karen Gold, Esq. has extensive experience in the following:
- Serious injuries or wrongful death or related to substance treatment programs — We help individuals who have sustained injuries related to drugs and alcohol seek damages against responsible parties including residential treatment centers. We also help family members who have lost a loved one file wrongful death suits.
- Catastrophic personal injury — Accidents involving automobiles, bicycles and pedestrians can all result in serious injuries. As an accomplished personal injury firm, we know how to examine the evidence in order to prove that the other party is responsible for your catastrophic injury. Whether your injuries were caused by a distracted driver or a drunk driver, we will aim to hold them responsible.
- Traumatic brain injury — When an accident such as a slip and fall leaves you with a concussion or other traumatic brain injury, we’ll strive to hold the responsible party accountable so that your medical bills and any ongoing medical treatment or rehabilitation services are covered.
- Motorcycle accidents — Due to their lack of safety features in comparison to other cars on the road, you could suffer serious harm if you are struck while on a motorcycle. If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, we’ll fight for your right to obtain compensation from the negligent party.
- Dog bites — We help victims of dog bites file personal injury claims and will seek a recovery amount from the animal’s owner that allows you to move forward with your life.
- Truck accidents — After a trucking accident, we’ll examine the evidence and consult with accident reconstruction experts to determine whether or not the truck driver, the trucking company or a third party was responsible for your injuries.
- Insurance bad faith — A company may be guilty of insurance bad faith if they deny a claim despite knowing it is valid. We will help you gather the proper documentation needed to take action.
Contact an aggressive California personal injury attorney today
At Beverly Hills-based firm Karen Gold Law, PC, we handle a wide range of personal injury cases, and do everything possible to make sure our clients get the compensation that they deserve. Call us at Phone: 310-205-2860 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.